I just have to say: Uhbik plugins are the f'n bomb!

I agree! :thmbup: I've just started getting into them a few weeks ago and they sound fantastic!

Orren

I tried them for about 10 minutes after they were released, buying them immediately was a no-brainer. Great work, Urs!

kind regards

Mark

Sweet, Mark! But in the spirit of harmless fun, I wish to see your 10-minute test and raise you a feet of blind faith! I bought them without testing them first, LOL.

PS: That doesn't make me the smarter chap though; it was just an act of certitude to the U-He gods, haha... that and the discount offer to existing customers. ;D

I have to agree. The Uhbik stuff is brilliant, and I also use Zebra and MFM a lot. Zebra slays me...a modular synth that's great sounding and actually quite simple to use.

It's on a short list of my favorite V.I.s.

I totally agree with what has been said.

Fwiw, if you own Zebra as well, I rather recommend to NOT watch Urs' tutorials on YouTube. You will spend hours on just building single oscillator patches because their so insanely flexible and powerful.
In other words, hm, yes, better go and watch the videos now ;)
Starts here or so:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0MlCjlSFY

Cheers
Sascha

Hi Sascha

sorry if this is a little OT, but in case you weren't aware, there is a way to embed youtube videos in the forum:

[YOUTUBE]3T0MlCjlSFY[/YOUTUBE]

You need to copy and paste the youtube number which is found at the end of the link, in the case of Urs' video this is 3T0MlCjlSFY, then select it, then just press the youtube icon on the right of the toolbar above the text body.

kind regards

Mark

You need to copy and paste the youtube number which is found at the end of the link, in the case of Urs' video this is 3T0MlCjlSFY, then select it, then just press the youtube icon on the right of the toolbar above the text body.

Interesting. I tried with the "embed" thing from YouTube and it didn't work. Missed the button straight in the reply tool bar. Quite a nice feature.
Urs, you could probably present your videos that way in a dedicated thread, no?

- Sascha

Interesting. I tried with the "embed" thing from YouTube and it didn't work. Missed the button straight in the reply tool bar. Quite a nice feature.

Hi Sascha

If you tried editing a post, you need to press "go advanced" in order to see the icons. Otherwise you can easily do this by hand - all it requires is to write the word YOUTUBE in square brackets [] followed by the URL ID, then closing with the word YOUTUBE in square brackets with a slash [/]. If you quote my post with the embedded video you will see what I mean.

Urs, you could probably present your videos that way in a dedicated thread, no?

- Sascha

Good idea :)

Mark

If you tried editing a post, you need to press "go advanced" in order to see the icons.

I've seen the buttons already but simply didn't exactly notice the YouTube one.
As said, a really nice feature.

Cheers
Sascha

Sascha, thanks for the YouTube info!

I'm all about understanding as much as I can about working with my synth sounds. And you're right, Zebra is a synth you can spend hours and hours with before coming up for air!

Back