Logic Pro 8 Importing GB3 songs into Logic8

ButchGTR

Logician
I have some songs(okay ....A LOTTA songs!!) In GB3 I want to import into Logic8 but they are grayed out.Is there a conversion they need to go through or am I SOL and need to render each track.....hell.... I've got nothing better to do for the REST OF THE WEEK!!!.:brkwl:... Thanks

Butch

Hi Butch,

You should be able to Open them simply using the "Open" command in the File menu. Are you sure you've got the latest update (8.0.2)?if not, download it from Apple and try again.

Orren

Upvote 0
Hi Butch,

You should be able to Open them simply using the "Open" command in the File menu. Are you sure you've got the latest update (8.0.2)?if not, download it from Apple and try again.

Orren
yep yep yep that was it.!!!..I found out that in the "open file" it also had Logic songs grayed out!!!I would have asked early but I always opened songs in recently opened.Its usually the goofiest last place I would have never thunk.

Thanks again OM and for the very cool LUG.It's nice to know there's an uncluttered forum where I can get quick straight forward answers to questions....guess I should go buy yer book now ..eh...hehehehehe....

BP

Upvote 0
Back