Logic Pro 9 Inherited audio files

dcer10

Logician
Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to remove audio files which seem to be loaded up each time I use a template I have made. I cant see any obvious sign of the audio files being in the template, but each time I load it takes a while loading up some audio files, and when I save if I forget to untick include assets it will save these files again with the song.

Any help would be greatly appreacitate.

Thanks,

John

Have you looked in the bin to see if there are any audio files there? If there are some which shouldn't be there, remove them, then save your template. If you need them for other projects, make sure you don't delete them from your drive.

kind regards

Mark

Upvote 0
Also check to see if you have any EXS24 instruments lurking somewhere, maybe on a CS in a less than obvious different environment layer.

Upvote 0
Hi,

Thanks for the replies. No audio in the bin. No EXS24 instruments. For all intensive purposes it looks like a blank template just with midi channels set up and input audio channels to record to set up.

Is there anywhere else where this audio can hide? Can you look in the files for references somewhere to these audio files?

Thanks,

John

Upvote 0
Back