Logic Pro 8 Keeping old versions of Logic

Hi,

I was just wondering if there is a good argument for holding onto the install CDs and hefty instruction manuals of older versions of Logic? I've got discs and documentation dating back to Logic 5 and could do making some space by clearing them out, but something keeps holding me back! Can anyone come up with a good reason to retain anything but a hard copy of the latest version?
Thanks,

Paul

I've kept older computers with the older software just incase the newer stuff fails. This way I have something that I'm familiar with should I need it.

Hi Jay,

Is there any reason for you hanging onto 7 (I can understand 8, due to 9 being only a recent release)? I'm hanging onto these too, but I think it's more out of superstition than anything else!

Paul

There were major changes under the hood from LP7 to LP8 that can on occasion royally screw up projects in LP8/9 that were started in LP7. Occasionally, I am asked to revisit some of those so I will keep 7.2.3 for that purpose.

Eli

Logician
I went through this same conundrum when I moved a little over a year ago. I trashed everything prior to Logic 7.