Logic Pro 7 & earlier Logic 6 - Help!

Does anyone have a copy of Logic 6? There is a free sample pack that you got with EXS24 called Rude Loopz and I don't have my copy of Logic 6 anymore but I need those samples!

Thanks

Never heard of those, and I'm wondering if they were something special.

That said, can you name a few of the loops? I might be able to track them down that way...

Upvote 0
It was a sample CD made by a company called Wizoo who became part of m-audio. I don't think I ever heard any of the samples, but I've read on forums about how good the sounds are! Also, the fact that it's so hard to find makes them that extra bit special :)

I just found out that some of the samples are used in Phrazer Underground Beatz Vol. 2 Sample CD so I'll see if I can pick up a copy of that!

Thanks for replying

Upvote 0
Yea, I don't remember them as well... I do remember some sort of special library Emagic released around that same time, but they were "buy these" type... they did add them to the factory stuff at some point but any disc I had from back then are long gone...

Upvote 0
Never bought Logic 6, but I did buy the Rude Loopz [sic] set. It is a two CD set (c) 2000 Wizoo.

Disc 1 has Multitrack drums in Logic 4+ and Cubase 3.5+ VST format. Separate tracks for Kick, Snare, HH, Room ambience and FX.

Disc 2 has stereo mixes in AIFF audio format.

I have a wide collection of drum loops, and these are not my favorite, but they are interesting in their multi-track format and in the way they morph from natural to heavily processed, "rude" sounds.

The loops were recorded with a real drummer live to analog tape using vintage tube and solid state gear. BPM range 69 to 185.

Drums were played by Achim Farber, mixed by Marcus Praed. Recorded and produced at The Fear Factory (www.fearfactory.de) ... Mühle der Freundschaft Tonstudio Musikproduktion ... How's your German?

EULA: "All lending, renting, copying, duplication, trading, electronically transferring or reselling of this product or its content is strictly prohibited."

You could contact the studio, maybe they still have copies of it for sale...

Upvote 0
Back