Logic Pro 8 Logic 8, Leopard and Emagic MT4

Nik Fox

:confused:
Does anyone have success using An Emagic MT4 MIDI interface (and Emagic Logic Control) with Leopard 10.5 and Logic 8? I can't and desperately need help

Runs fine on my system. I am running an Emagic MT4 and a Mackie Control Universal with OS 10.5.7 and it works fine with both Logic 8 and Logic 9.

Upvote 0
I use an MT4 with a Mac Book Pro, with Logic 8.0.2, logic 9 and 10.5.7, without any problems. I have a Mackie control System (MCU, XT and C4) running with my Mac Pro through a Unitor 8 Mk II and AMT 8 - I have tested this with the MT 4 and it seemed to be OK.

kind regards

Mark

Upvote 0
No problems here either. I don't have the Control unit but MT4 runs here on Leopard and Logic 9 (and it worked with 8 too of course).

Upvote 0
:confused:
Does anyone have success using An Emagic MT4 MIDI interface (and Emagic Logic Control) with Leopard 10.5 and Logic 8?
Does work here without problems.
I can't and desperately need help
Did you install the USB MIDI driver from the Logic 8 install DVD? This one is required to operate the MT4. The driver is the same for the entire range of Emagic USB MIDI interfaces (Unitor8, AMT8 and MT4). You can install the driver over an already existing Logic installation by doing a custom install from the Logic DVD, and deselected all items except the driver (which is found in Hardware Support category of install items).

Best...

Manfred

Upvote 0
No problems here either. MacBook Pro, OS X.5.7, MT4, Mackie control etc..

Be sure you have the latest Unitor midi driver. It should be available on you Logic 8 install DVD...

Upvote 0
Back