Logic 9/WB/Ozone 4

Nuevo

Logician
Hey..I am in the process of setting up my Quad 2.6/LP9..Im installing plugs which is a job...
My question, On my G5 LP7 setup, Ive been using Ozone 3, its got some decent features... so I upgraded to Ozone 4 for the new setup but have been reading about issues regarding waveburner...I dont use WB but have always used Toast Titanium...have 8 on the G5 and 10 on the Quad...

Anyone here running Ozone 4 on their Quad/LP9 setup having any issues?

I havent installed OZ4 yet, but thats on the list to do whenever I get the PLAY sw running properly....which has turned into a job..

Thanks, regards, A.

Anyone here running Ozone 4 on their Quad/LP9 setup having any issues?

I use Ozone 4 all the time. My set up info is below and is similar to yours. I am not clear what you are asking though... What issues are you curious about with Ozone 4 & WaveBurner?
In general, I master thru Oz4 in Logic and then use WaveBurner to create CD's...

Are you looking to master inside of waveburner?

Are there advantages to this over mastering in Logic or is it just your preference?

-Charlie

Hey C, thx for the reply...No master in WaveBurner..I dont use it at all in my G5..
I do the same, Oz3 on the G5, just picked up Oz 4 for the Quad so I was wondering if anyone is having issues with Oz 4 and LP9 b4 I install it...

By the way..when u bumped Logic to 9.0.2, did u notice any improvments?

Hey C, thx for the reply...No master in WaveBurner..I dont use it at all in my G5..
I do the same, Oz3 on the G5, just picked up Oz 4 for the Quad so I was wondering if anyone is having issues with Oz 4 and LP9 b4 I install it...

By the way..when u bumped Logic to 9.0.2, did u notice any improvments?

ummmm, I was having a couple of random crashes that immediately stopped once I upgraded so, I would say that was a nice change! :thmbup:
Oz4 works fine. No issues whatsoever.
The advent of Mid/Side control in Oz4 opened up some cool possibilities for me when mastering my music... There are some new bells & whistles in Oz4 as well such as macro control over entire sections and the Mid/Side controls. But it works just like Oz3.
A good tool to have.

Good luck on the new system!

Back