Logic Pro 8 Logic for Live performance

THE ONLY PROGRAM THAT I'VE FOUND TO DO THIS WELL IS... CAKEWALK'S SONAR!

I DON'T WANT TO USE SONAR! I WANT TO USE LOGIC FOR ALL MY AUDIO WORK BE IT IN THE STUDIO OR LIVE, BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT, I'VE FOUND NOTHING OUT THERE THAT DOES THIS SIMPLE TASK OF CHANGING PROJECTS/SONGS.

micdim
Well, you will have better luck learning and using Sonar for this situation than getting Apple to do even ONE of the things in your list. In fact, some of use have been complaining of certain bugs for more than a decade, without as much of a whisper of acknowledgement from Apple that they even exist.

A good idea can be suggested, and fall into the abyss of corporate indifference or an ultimate difference of opinion between Logic's programmers, and what they think is important, to you, a single person who wants to use Logic in a very specific way that hasn't been as much as hinted about from Apple.

BTW Using a single all caps word can make a much larger impression than an entire statement, especially when people are usually informed that all caps is considered shouting, and not appreciated. It's all good, this is just a suggestion...

micdim

Logician
2014 update in Logic Pro X...
I was going to purchase a new MacPro laptop. Top of the line.
Still nothing with regards to song list feature in Logic!
Yup, purchasing a new PC! I'll stay with Sonar in live situations! Nothing beats it!

P.S.
I can't believe I would say the above statement. I'm such an adamant Logic user since Notator days... Yes over 25 yrs. Dumbfounded!

We'll at least I'm at peace with this, & happy that I can control audio, video, midi control etc etc etc with one application Cakewalk's SONAR!

Thanks for the suggestion George

Yea, I get it. I love Logic, and there are still days of wanting to boot up an old Mac and run Studio Vision, or one of the 2 track Sound Tools apps that seemed to do some things so much better than an app that has been a round for such a long time...

G

micdim

Logician
Yeah pretty sad! I'm in the process of doing a Video presentation that's synced up to the DAW along with everything else, but can't use Logic as we all know. So SONAR & PC you are the winner, and thank you for having such a wonderful little Song List Feature!

Apple... Sad little boy! But...

I'm sure one day you'll get it. After years & years of asking from so many Pro players.