Logic Pro 9 logic masters.. how do i do this? (plugin validation and strip silence question)

Sdstudios

Logician
i'm running snow leopard and drumagog dosnt work.
it basically dosnt pass validation, i emailed drumagogs tech support and they say they wont release an update untill snow leopard is officially release.. that being said he also mentioned there was a way to "use anyway" even it it dosnt pass validation.. how do i do this?

i'm running logic pro 9..

also is it possible to copy cut locations(say after srip silencing top snare track and paste the same exact cut selections to another track (snare bottom) with the same cut marks?

my friend says he thinks its possible but i'm kidna wanting to set the record straight..

also is it possible to copy cut locations(say after srip silencing top snare track and paste the same exact cut selections to another track (snare bottom) with the same cut marks?

Possible: Select template region (the one you used strip silence on). Use set locators by region command. Select region to be trimmed. Use split region by locators command.

Suggestion: In the future, break up your questions on disparate topics into separate posts - helps for answering and for others searching for answers down the road.

Upvote 0
Back