Logic Pro 7 & earlier Logic platinum 4.0 updates

Upvote 0
updates

Hey thanks very much. those links are very buried. Is for windows actually but the original disk (4.0) is hybrid so the updates may be too. Tho i haven't had too much success with handling the .Bin file which they are..? if you have any tips. cheers for that..

Upvote 0
Hey thanks very much. those links are very buried. Is for windows actually but the original disk (4.0) is hybrid so the updates may be too. Tho i haven't had too much success with handling the .Bin file which they are..? if you have any tips. cheers for that..

Oh, those are just files that are compressed and need to be decompressed. So, download the files, and then open them with any standard decompression program (e.g. StuffIt Expander on the Mac, or something equivalent on PC). That'll give you the corresponding installer which you can then run.

I hope those updates will work for your PC, too.

Best,
Peter

Upvote 0
pc

thanks for the reply.
Those files.. thanks pands, but no luck unzipping them on a pc platform. definetely only mac i'd say.

Upvote 0
No, I only have the Logic Originals for 3.0, 4.0 up to 4.5, 6.4 and 9 and that Logic 2.5 CBX-D5 extension floppy disc. - Still looking for vers. 2.5 ...

Upvote 0
I have a floppy of Logic Audio 2.5.4- I have the CD of Logic Audio Platinum volume 6-but I need the authorization floppy for that to work properly-do you have that?

Upvote 0
it's Logic 4.0 on the CD install- but it says Volume 6 as well. Logic Platinum 4.0 requires 2 dongles- which I have- to install you need the install CD as well as a floppy or if you have no floppy drive- you go to the emagic website to download the image-ha ha- no website anymore and Apple support won't help. I do have a floppy of Logic Audio 2.5.4 68K

Upvote 0
Anyone have links to the updates for Logic Platinum 4 for Windows? The links posted above are dead.
Also, anyone have an ISO of the installation disk to run Platinum 4.8.1 on XP?
Thanks!

Upvote 0
legacy logic

hi there.
being a pc user of Logic audio platinum
I seem to be facing similar problems to a lot of die-hards out there.

I CANNOT (repeat) CANNOT find ANY environment downloads ANYWHERE!.

I am sure you can sense my frustration.
I am trying to find environments to suit Roland synthesizers.
but I seem to be the only person on this planet who is using roland synths with logic on a pc...
I have been using logic now for close to 20 years, but all of my environments have been created using my own sweat and blood.
I am tied into the MIDI environment by a long history of hardware and I STILL FEEL that it is extremely efficient. but when i try to describe a U220 or a D110. people look at me as if I was born in the dark ages (perhaps I was).
I would love to chat to anyone who can help, I have a lot of experience with this that i can share.
thanks
Ro.

Upvote 0
Back