Logic Pro 9 Logic Pro 9 midi-crash!

Hello everybody!
I have just bought one of the new iMacs (21,5", with 3,33Ghz and 8Gb Ram).
Installed Logic Pro 9 (3hours) and everything seemed to be OK.
But now: I still don't have the audio interface (my old Mbox isn't compatible with Snow Leopard), so i opened Logic using my usb keyboard (M-Audio 49 Oxygen).
The PROBLEM: After playing during 5 minutes with the virtual instruments and checking different instrument galleries, the complete OS crashes suddenly!
The screen remains black with a distortion image of the program in the center of the screen, and the computer starts to emit beeps. (And I have to force the shut down.)
I did also reinstall the whole OS and Logic software, but it didn't fix nothing.
Right now, I opened 3 times Logic using the keyboard and it crashed all 3 times after those 4-5 minutes playing! :confused: !!
Does somebody know what is happening wrong? Any suggestions??
Thanks in advance!

Eli

Logician
If it's a brand new mac and a brand new OS and software install; evidence points to probable hardware or ram problems.

You could try zapping the P-Ram; but your best bet at this point is probably to just bring it back to where you bought it and exchange it for another one. It's a blessing that this is happening now - when it is brand new, before you have too much invested in terms of time and installing software, and Logic songs in progress etc.

Thank you for the reply!
Finally the main problem was with the USB ports.
I made also some system checkings and then it always crashed.
So the problem was with the hardware. And finally I'm going to replace this machine for a new one.., let's hope this next will be OK! ;)