Logic Score Editor Explained released

Doug Zangar

Logician
After way too many hours and interruptions this project is complete and available at Groove3.com.

It pretty much covers every element in the score editor and throws in some tips and tricks. Some stuff you might look for possibly didn't make the nearly six hours of video, but that's what this forum is for, right?

As always, comments/constructive criticism appreciated from those who view it.

Doug,

While I haven't seen it, please let me thank you for taking the time to do this... I have had SO MANY requests over the years for any help with this. I will be sure to suggest it to all my "music reading" clients ;-).

Hey George,

I'd of course thank you in advance for referring to your clients. Again, feedback would be great - always possible there's a sequel down the road......

Thanks Jay. I'm sure you've got some tips, tricks and insight I didn't cover, probably plenty of room for the book. Hey, with my luck, Logic 10 will come out next week with a completely revised score editor......:eeek:

Hey Doug,

Congratulations! I know you've been working really hard on these videos for a while now. I think they will fill a solid need - there are virtually NO instructional materials out there dedicated to Logic's score window that have been done in the last ten years.

I only watched the sample video so far; it looks great. But not being a guitar player, a lot of the whole tabliture thing is a bit foreign to me :D

Thanks Eli. You know a bit of what tribulations last year held for me - I'm happy to have this done! And hopefully, it will be a good update to Prischl's book, as a number of things have changed and been added since then.

Regrading tablature, I thought EVERYONE reads tablature. At least that's what my guitar students say when I try to get them away from that and learn standard notation. ;) (Truthfully, I don't read tab well - I learned standard notation first and much prefer it.)

Back