Logic x

greshua

Any news on Logic x? The interface is reportedly more "professional", and some programs included in 9 will be spun off.Is this accurate?

Any news on Logic x? The interface is reportedly more "professional", and some programs included in 9 will be spun off.Is this accurate?

How can it be accurate if Logic X is not released? Who has reported this and how would they know?

EDIT: I moved this from Logic 9 as it's not relevant to that forum. I'm not even sure if this is the right place for speculation about Logic X.

My feeling is that any kind of speculation or rumours are not going to be that helpful as only Apple know what Apple is doing in these cases.

By all means though discuss a wishlist, you never know someone important may see it and take note.

Dude (or Dudette), a Logic rumor thread for your first LUG post... wow, you have (insert your favorite image here)!.

First, if you are really interested, keep an eye over at Mac Rumors, and no, I'm not being a smart a$$. This site has had good intel on a number of Mac things over the years, so you might find out something there.

2nd, we don't usually know anything about Logic until a new version is released, and if we did, due to being a beta tester, we wouldn't break the NDA Apple would have, that I'm sure says something about first and third born, all income for the next 2 lives, and a life time of indentured servitude for the rest of this one.

Welcome to the LUG ;-)

Well, there's an article over at cnet about this:
http://cnet.co/pA4Ev1

...."claiming the next version of Apple's professional audio suite will get a similar treatment to what the company did with Final Cut Pro X"

Heaven help us!

After the apparent debacle and controversy over Final Cut Pro X, this makes me fairly nervous, I must say. One thing though - LUG's 20,000-plus members won't give Apple a rest if they regress Logic. Let's hope Apple gets it right in the next update, whatever it is....

logic x rumors

Pete if you google," Logic pro x rumors"there are several websites with speculations concerning Logic x, including posts from KVR.They appear to have some sort of tap into specific upcoming changes.

Pete if you google," Logic pro x rumors"there are several websites with speculations concerning Logic x, including posts from KVR.They appear to have some sort of tap into specific upcoming changes.

Those all appear to be some random people saying stuff on the internet. Always take such stuff with an enormous great big grain of salt.

Did you know that anyone can post on an internet forum that they have heard that Apple are going to do something? They could post that President Obama is going to invade Wales, but we don't automatically assume that person has some sort of tap into the White House.

Forgive me, but they all appear to be doing what the rumour mongerers have always done: Somewhere, a rumour starts, it gets spread around, blown out of proportion, an impression is then created that because it can be read all over the internet there must be something to it.

This has happened time and time again, and with the benefit of hindsight, time and time again these rumours have turned out to be nothing other than unmitigated bilge, purely and simply a sheer waste of peoples time and resources. Why not just make music with Logic 9? If it was good enough to do that yesterday, it's certainly good enough today, and tomorrow. If it wasn't, then perhaps you need to look at other tools .....

As this is not turning into any sort of discussion about specific wishes with regard to future versions of Logic, I think it is best placed in the lounge. Hold on folks, we're about to move ....

kind regards

Mark

President Obama is going to invade Wales

Man, another freaking war!

Well, I guess I'd better make sure my bomb shelter is properly stalked, cus at this rate everybody's going to be fighting everybody else pretty soon.

I wonder if it's because Torchwood came from there, you know, where the rift in time and space exists, you know, all them aliens, and you know how much people here in the US HATE any kind of aliens ;-))

LOVE the rumors, I really do!

I wonder if it's because Torchwood came from there, you know, where the rift in time and space exists, you know, all them aliens, and you know how much people here in the US HATE any kind of aliens ;-))

I just noticed this thread. As far as I'm concerned, references to Torchwood make everything better! Captain Jack For The Win! :)

LOVE the rumors, I really do!

Absolutely! We should start our own crazy rumor, just so we can track it and see how it permeates the pro audio blogisphere. Something obviously crap, but that has just the smallest ring of possibility, so that people might just think it's legit. A rumor such as: Logic Pro X is to get iMovie themes for its interface, so you can have an Adventure music theme, Vacation movie theme, and so on. Clearly bullshit, but someone, somewhere, might run with it. Then when it starts hitting Macrumor sites, we'll know where it came from. ;)

Orren

Back