Logic Pro X Logic's Loops

Hi everyone. Newbie question.

Being somewhat 'old school' the songs I write are petty much 60's/70's based - acoustic and electric guitars, bass, vocals etc. Midi strings/brass/synths, and of course Logic's drums (Kyle!). So I am pretty much set in my ways and don't go much for the EDM stuff.However, I've tried playing around with a few loops in the new version (10.5 update) and some of those loops would be quite useful - even to me, I'm in my 60's). But is there a way to change chords in anyway? Playing Gm continuously gets a bit tedious after a while!

If not, it isn't a problem. I just wondered if anyone else was in the same boat as me.

CSeye

Logician
I'm from the age of vinyl but do appreciate and extensively use MIDI.

You can use the region inspector to transpose or the global transpose track to change the audio loop from Gm to Am for example, but there's no built-in means of converting the Gm to Fmaj or some other chord. If it's a green loop, in addition to the previously mentioned transpose functions, you can change the notes in the piano roll.

Having said all this, is honestly easier to just record the audio or MIDI content that you need which can be converted to your own custom loops.

Cheers!