looking for producers/programmers

reliablex

hi all,

I am looking for several producers/programmers to create good quality instrumental soundalike versions of current music.
Source material falls roughly within 2 broad-ish catagories: Modern Pop Rock and Big Room Club mixes of pop songs.
Emphasis is on programming and performance as we will do final mixes here.
I'll need music stems to be uploaded to our server.
This job is a moderately reimbursed :)

Hit me up with any questions

payment depends on complexity of the song, instrumentation and level of completion you can deliver - i prefer to discuss this on a song by song basis.

Hi reliablex,
in the last years I programmed and published more than 800 professional Midi Files that were used for live performances. Please send me an MP3 and I'll program 15 seconds of every kind of music (orchestral, classical etc. also) for free as a test for you.
Email me at: gcala@tiscalinet.it

Hi, reliablex!

I've got good experience in rock and dance music with emphasis on arrangement. Let me know if you are interested in collaboration. I've sent a private message with links to some of my tracks. Email me at: alcasey@mail.ru

hello sir

Hey my name is steven E hewlett jr. I currently have music on itunes and amazon and a few other places you can take a listen to, I am a soldier currently deployed in afghanistan. I would be willing to do it just for the recognition, and the opportunity to share music- If you think i have the required talent for the job please email me at ironclaws101@yahoo.com or stevenhewlett@vzw.blackberry.net I still receive emails out here. thank you for your time and consideration sir. To find my music you can either google steven e hewlett jr "just music" is the name of the freshman album of instrumentals done entirely on logic 9 in afghanistan.

Back