Logic Pro 9 Looking for resources about the Environment

Hi all,

I am looking for resources about working with the environment. I have a few complex and detailed things I'd like to accomplish and I am running into dead ends trying to find in-depth how to's, articles, or people I can contact with questions.

Who's the go-to person for the environment these days? Are there any recommended resources, books, articles, etc., about working in the environment?

Your help and input is welcome.

Thanks!
John

www.swiftkick.com
Go to Downloads > Logic Environments (especially Swiftkick Toolkit)

However, I am sure that most of these Logic song files are too old to be opened up in Logic 8/9 since they were created in Logic 4 or earlier. The song structure of Logic changed radically in Logic8, and Apple didn't provide any compatibility for ancient song files.

Logic 5/6/7 song files can be opened up in Logic 8/9.

But since Logic 5/6/7 can open up Logic 1/2/3/4 songs, the solution is to just resave to make them "Logic 8/9" ready.

If somebody still has Logic 5/6/7 installed, maybe they want to do a favour and "refresh" these song files, and then present them to Len Sasso at Swiftkick to upload.

I recently rediscovered an environment manual of sorts published by Len Sasso which went a really long way to describing each of the building blocks of the environment. This came out when Logic 3 or 4 was out, but that part of Logic hasn't changed all that much. Aside from that. Sound On Sound Magazine has a lot of Environment articles. you can search through the archives if you are a subscriber.