Logic Studio apps Mainstage loading time

guitarhelper

Hi!

I have MS 2.1.1 on a Macbook 2.4 intel core 2 duo 2 gig ram 10.6.4 OS.

I have a concert set up with 4 backing tracks. The other tracks are guitar and 2 vocals
It takes MS about 10 minutes to open since I set up this concert withthe backing tracks.

It hangs on loading the Playback.

Is there a better way? is there a problem or is this how MS loads the playback and backing tracks?

Thanks!
Brian

Something sounds wrong here. Corruption somewhere. And/or your amount of RAM may be too small.

Do you have other concerts like this that have no problem loading? If so, I'd look at trying to rebuild the concert. You may want to look at what plug-ins you use in this concert. One of them may be the problem as well.

I had the same problem

Hi.

I had the same problem. My project took about 20 minutes to load.
I tried to remake the project. At first time, worked. At the show, the same problem.

I notice that every time Mainstage shows the message:
"the file content tempo changes..." (or something like that). So, I changed all the aiff files to wave.

Now I don't have the problem. My project has about 50 playback tracks and takes about 20 secs to load.
I hope this can help you too, 'cause I searched in every forum someone with the same problem, and I know how its hard to be in the dark with no answers

Regards

(sorry about my bad english - I'm brazilian)

I also had this problem.
Fortunately for me it was only one playback track which seemed to be causing the problem and it's not part of our set just now.
Removing it from the concert (I have another 13 pb tracks) reduced loading time by a factor of at least five.

Hi.

I had the same problem. My project took about 20 minutes to load.
I tried to remake the project. At first time, worked. At the show, the same problem.

I notice that every time Mainstage shows the message:
"the file content tempo changes..." (or something like that). So, I changed all the aiff files to wave.

Now I don't have the problem. My project has about 50 playback tracks and takes about 20 secs to load.

This is interesting, thanks.

I might do a bit of experimenting.

Post the result

Cool to know that I'm not alone.

I tryied for many ways to find the track with problem. The only way to solve is what I showed in the my last post.

Please, post the result of your test.

Tks

Back