Logic Studio apps Mainstage problems - no input signal

JBeast

Hi,
I'm having some problems with mainstage on my first use and having big time difficulties figuring out what is wrong.

I have recorded through my TCE Impact Twin into Logic so I know the Twin and Logic get along but for some reason I am not getting an input signal into Mainstage through my Twin. I can hear my guitar from the headphone port of the twin and it's is coming through the preamp of input #1 on the twin but there is no interaction with mainstage whatsoever. I have checked the preferences for Mainstage and it is set to use the Impact Twin for both input and output. The channel strip are showing no signal. I have rebooted the twin, my imac and mainstage to no avail.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I finally got an incoming signal after rebooting the TC Near and Yes I did adjust the master volume but I still get no outgoing signal showing on the fader and no effects sounds etc.

Nevermind . I rebooted everything again and reset some settings and everything is working as it should. Sometimes I hate software and hardware.

I went to school for multimedia so I am reminded of that every time I sit down in front of one. Between hardware, software and user error it's a wonder anything ever works. It's all a conspiracy, computers aren't meant to make our lives easier. They all secretly want to control and destroy us, HAHAHAHA!

I ... It's all a conspiracy, computers aren't meant to make our lives easier. They all secretly want to control and destroy us, HAHAHAHA!
... And they are wrong because humans are too stubborn to let go before reaching their goals...

Back