Logic Pro (X) Make logic notify me when bounce is ready ?

dystres

Hello everyone,

I wonder if there is an option to make logic notify me with a bell sound effect (or whatever) when bounce is ready ?

Thanks

I don't quite understand what you mean by bounce is ready.

Do you mean when bounce is finished?

If it's a live bounced you will hear when it's finished, if it's offline it doesn't usually take very long (unless of course it's a very very long project)

Upvote 0
yes, when bounce is finished. I've got tons of stem on different projects to bounce and i would love logic to notify me when it's ready because i'm doing others stuff while it's bouncing (offline bounce)

Upvote 0
Might be worth sending a request to Apple, I can certainly see the sense in having the option to receive a warning when a bounce is finished - perhaps something like the acoustic signal a Mac sends when copying a file is complete?:

Feedback - Logic Pro – Apple

kind regards

Mark

Upvote 0
Has there been any follow up to this? I'm very surprised Apple didn't jump on this years ago. I know there are thousands of us bouncing tons of splits while multitasking through the bounce process. I'm shocked there isn't a "notification ding" or some kind of sound to let us know Logic has finished bouncing. Any leads? Thanks, all. :thmbup:

Upvote 0
Back