Logic Pro 8 Metronome Tempo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you try to right mouse click on the metronome button? Might also try the record button. I am at work and away from my DAW or I would be more precise :)

Upvote 0
What exactly do you mean by "metronome tempo"? If you mean the global tempo of your project, you can do it in one of three places.

1. Double click on or mouse slide the tempo value in the transport bar and enter the tempo you want.

2. Press T to open the tempo list and adjust the value from there.

3. Open the tempo lane in the global tracks and adjust it from there.

If you mean something else, please elaborate.

Upvote 0
What exactly do you mean by "metronome tempo"? If you mean the global tempo of your project, you can do it in one of three places.

1. Double click on or mouse slide the tempo value in the transport bar and enter the tempo you want.

2. Press T to open the tempo list and adjust the value from there.

3. Open the tempo lane in the global tracks and adjust it from there.

If you mean something else, please elaborate.

Eli Thanks...I tried #1 of your suggestions and it worked...right in front of my nose as I had expected

Upvote 0
PLEASE read the manual before posting questions - especially for something so fundamentally basic and easy to work out - this is the kind of thing you could work out for yourself with 2 minutes of tinkering on day one of owning the software. If I have misunderstood your question and you mean something a little more sophisticated then I apologise but equally you need to be very clear about postings otherwise questions sound like they are posted by people stumped by Logic at the first hurdle, unwilling to read and re-read the manual (perhaps they are running cracked software and don't have a manual?) and not really having a good enough basic understanding of Logic to even put an answer into context. If this forum sinks so low as to answer questions THIS basic I think it really is time for me to opt out for good - I mean what next? Can anyone explain how I turn on my computer? What are these 'note' things that Logic keeps playing? BAH HUMBUG AND GOODBYE!

Upvote 0
PLEASE read the manual before posting questions - especially for something so fundamentally basic and easy to work out - this is the kind of thing you could work out for yourself with 2 minutes of tinkering on day one of owning the software. If I have misunderstood your question and you mean something a little more sophisticated then I apologise but equally you need to be very clear about postings otherwise questions sound like they are posted by people stumped by Logic at the first hurdle, unwilling to read and re-read the manual (perhaps they are running cracked software and don't have a manual?) and not really having a good enough basic understanding of Logic to even put an answer into context. If this forum sinks so low as to answer questions THIS basic I think it really is time for me to opt out for good - I mean what next? Can anyone explain how I turn on my computer? What are these 'note' things that Logic keeps playing? BAH HUMBUG AND GOODBYE!
get over yourself jagoff

Upvote 0
Guys, you force me to put my admin hat on.

BAH HUMBUG AND GOODBYE!
The question was properly answered and the thread was finished. No need to wave good bye.

get over yourself jagoff
I realize that you were upset. Otherwise you would get some infraction points for that.

---

Peace, please! I will leave the posts untouched, but if both of you decide that the world doesn't need this contributions, I will make them vanish. Write me a mail if you want that.

This thread is closed.
(And I take my admin hat off again.)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back