Midi controller keyboard with XLR audio inputs

Yahenda

Hi all,

I'm looking for a portable midi controller keyboard with 2 audio inputs, one of which must be XLR.

I have a Novation X-Station 25, which is awesome, but since it only has 25 keys, it's not big enough to play both hands of some of my compositions at the same time. Ideally, I'd like to just buy an X-Station 49 or 61 but despite how simple that sounds, I'm having a very hard time finding one... or at least, finding one that someone is willing to sell me, since sites like Craigslist and Kijiji are only set up for local sales.

Can anyone recommend any other keyboard (portability is important) that I can plug a microphone and guitar into so I can play and sing while accompanied by my backing tracks?

Or... if anyone has an X-station 49 or 61, please pm me... I have various things I can offer in trade or in addition to cash, to sweeten the deal... Here is a link to a 'wanted to buy' ad I posted on Craigslist outlining what I can offer:

http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/wan/5307593840.html
(please note, this is not a 'for sale' ad so I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by including it)

Thanks very much for any suggestions

Yahenda

Such multi-purpose devices seem to be getting really thin on the ground these days. I use an old M-Audio Oxygen 49 for live work and it features an XLR input but the newer versions don't even have an audio interface built in. You could maybe try picking up one of those old ones off eBay?

I'm having similar problems sourcing an all-in-one replacement for my Yamaha 01X.

Back