Logic Pro (X) mute stack incomplete

What kind of track stack is it? A Summing Stack or a Folder Stack? If it is a Folder Stack, it's possible the output of the track that is not muting is not routed to a shared output. Are there regions on the track that is not muting?

Upvote 0
I had the same issue recently. I flattened the stack and recreated it and that fixed it.

It may be a bug. I reported to apple at the time.

Upvote 0
Hmmm, it does sound like a bug then. I haven't ben using track stacks much lately, so can't say if it's a bug associated with the latest update or not....

Upvote 0
Hey Peter,

Good question. I haven't stopped using track stacks. I just haven't been doing any projects lately where I've needed to use them much. And even when I do, it's been mostly in the basic way (layering a few different sounds).

Upvote 0
I'm falling in love with with a caveat: I have this rather large project with lots of tracks and lots of takes.

I was hearing the lead singer where no region existed, nor were there any Melodyne blobs. I searched my stacks withut success. It took a long time before I found it, inside a 'hidden' violin stack. My mistake, of course, but wouldn't it be loverly to have a single command to open all stacks with a single command?

pete

Upvote 0
I'm not in front of Logic at the moment, but I think you can Option click on the disclosure triangle to open them all at once? Or is it shift?

Upvote 0
Back