Logic Pro 7 & earlier Need Help converting an Old Logic 4 session

Gio

Logician
Hi there boys and girls.
I was dusting off some old drives and found a (one) sequence that I had not updated to a Logic 7.x or later, and I don't have a way to open it anymore.
Does anybody out there have an old version of Logic that would open a Logic 4 version and convert it into a Logic 7 or later version?
I appreciate the help,
Ciao
Gio

Hi Mark, are you still up on these forums? Was looking to convert another Logic 4ish song into something usable. Let me know if you still have that capability. Ciao

Upvote 0
Sorry to interrupt your conversation guys. I'm a long term Logic user but new to the forum & I am in the same boat with a bunch of old songs /ideas that I don't even remember. Would love to be able too bring them into Logic X. Any advice would be great !
best Regards,
Marco

Upvote 0
Well, in order to be able to run the current version of Logic, I have moved on from the last OS Version that allowed Logic 7 to run, which was MacOS 10.12. Makes it kind of difficult to open these files, sorry!

kind regards

Mark

Upvote 0
Well, in order to be able to run the current version of Logic, I have moved on from the last OS Version that allowed Logic 7 to run, which was MacOS 10.12. Makes it kind of difficult to open these files, sorry!

kind regards

Mark
Thanks for the reply Mark in any case. I'm happy to buy an old mac to run 7.2 so as to retrieve those old projects.(Link removed by Admin) is there anyone still on this forum who would offer a conversion service ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Oops... I’m so sorry about that. Haven’t done this for a while. Thought that link was ok beacause that software is quite old. Thanks for letting me know.
as it turns out, I totally forgot that I had Logic Express 7 on an old Macbook which bought a big smile to my face.

Upvote 0
for anyone who cares, I have Logic 7.2.3 running on a Snow Leopard drive, and can (and have) converted numerous ancient Logic projects to open in Logic X. Post here or DM me. I don't come here much but presumably I'll get an email alert either way...

Upvote 0
Back