Logic Pro X New Glitch with Texts

dougjammer

Logician
For the past couple of weeks, texts have been disappearing in my scores. I have a title, an author, contact info, etc. and they disappear while I am working on the project. These are the texts that go in the headers or footers. I can enter them and edit them, but they are not connected with a track. In other words, I cannot paste them in from an uncorrupted copy of the song. The text entries that are made on individual tracks are not affected - things like dynamic markings or lyrics - are fine. I imagine it is from an update. I am using Logic 10.4.5 build 5076. I have used Logic for well over a decade and never had this problem before. Has anyone else experienced this? And does anyone know how to get access to the text that is entered in the headers and footers so it can be copied or imported from another project?

dougjammer

Logician
I guess no one else has had this issue. It has happened unpredictably with 4 projects this week. Does anyone know how you can copy the texts that are in headers, i.e. not in tracks?