Logic Pro 9 Not bouncing sound for CD Burning!

Jaybirdie01

I am new to Logic and have tried all bouncing features to get my MIDI recording into a format for burning, however, the sound is not getting transferred and all I have is silence on .aif, .wav, .mp3, etc. HELP! All I want is to burn a CD of my MIDI recording. I have a Yamaha Clavinova hooked into my mac.

There could be many reasons why this is happening. One of them is if you're bouncing offline. You need to bounce in real time if your sounds are coming from an external sound source.

Upvote 0
Not sure what you have done so far...sounds like you have a MIDI track that is playing sounds on your external instrument? You need to route the outputs of your keyboard into a new audio track, and record those sounds. Put the new track into record mode and record your external instrument playing back the MIDI track. Then, bounce the audio track into a wave file. Then load the wave file into WaveBurner to burn your CD. You can bounce it to an MP3 first (and play it back in Itunes) to make sure it sounds right before you start the CD process.

Upvote 0
Sounds like hat to me to.

Alternatively, you don't need to record from the clavinova into Logic, you can use a live input to route the sounds into Logic as you work, it will then burn a file with these sounds. Also with Logic 9 you can bounce direct to a CD.

Attachments

• input.jpg
    input.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 152
  • bounce-CD.jpg
    bounce-CD.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 0
Back