Logic Pro (X) on a Big Sur

Vladilanne

Hi,
I have Mac Air 2020, 16 GB RAM, 5i intel with OS big sur on it
In Logic pro X I cannot hear the live voice input monitoring track while playback the drum track. I have the same problem while using the latest version of GarageBand - no live input voice monitoring when the drum track is playing. Do you know what the reason is?
I would appreciate any ideas.
all the best,
Vlad

Hello.
The "I" button (input monitoring) is on?
Is the Software Monitoring button in the control bar on? You can also turn it on from Logic Preferences>Audio>General.

Upvote 0
Hello.
Is the Software Monitoring button in the control bar on? You can also turn it on from Logic Preferences>Audio>General.
Hello.
Dear CSeye,
Thank you for your reply. Yes, of course, the "I" button is on )). The thing is that sometimes, after closing Logic and restarting system, I can hear the signal from mike, but after several minutes it goes out again...

Upvote 0
The following occurred when looking into this
- With the transport stopped, I could hear my input source through Logic (Software Monitoring).
- During play, I coud no longer hear the input source.

Next, I randomly pushed various buttons - my audio interface direct monitor button, then the Auto Input button, etc., which eventually resulted in normal input monitoring.

I'll revisit this again later today and post back. Not sure if it's a bug or just getting the code in gear.

Upvote 0
Back