Logic Pro X Presonus Faderport V2

MikeBass8

Hey there! I could use a tech genius! I've got a few issues to resolve... First, I'm running Logic Pro X on a Mac/ running Sierra, and truthfully I am an idiot when it comes to tech OS setup and placement of files, etc. Is it even possible to find out if things are placed in the right files etc. through this site?

Second, I've just purchased a new Presonus Faderport v2 and can't get it to show up in control surfaces. Is this part of my "not knowing where to place files" or is it a real issue? Supposedly they tell me that all the functions should work fine with the latest midi bundle...

Any help would be awesome.

CSeye

Logician
Hello,

Did you download and install the Universal Control software v3.2.0.56558?

The owner's manual is on the same download page. Set up in Logic was essentially effortless here.

Do you see the Faderport in the Mac OSX Audio MIDI Setup utility?

Last edited:

MikeBass8

Hey there! I could use a tech genius! I've got a few issues to resolve... First, I'm running Logic Pro X on a Mac/ running Sierra, and truthfully I am an idiot when it comes to tech OS setup and placement of files, etc. Is it even possible to find out if things are placed in the right files etc. through this site?

Second, I've just purchased a new Presonus Faderport v2 and can't get it to show up in control surfaces. Is this part of my "not knowing where to place files" or is it a real issue? Supposedly they tell me that all the functions should work fine with the latest midi bundle...

Any help would be awesome.
Thanks for the comments! It turns out that the last usb port I had avaialble was bad. Unit is working.