Logic Pro (X) Problem trying to implement Drum Kit Designer in Logic Pro 9 files.

So I have just downloaded and installed Logic X, opened up and converted a Logic 9 file and decided I would like to utilize the Drum Kit Designer where I had the stock "Indie Kit Live" instrument. It will open up, but tell me some of the files are missing. I click ok, it downloads and installs, and I assume everything's all good to go. Instead, when I click on the drum kit designer window, I get either a synth "bleep" sound when clicking on each drum, or I hear nothing (it changes each time I open the project). It's told me multiple times that it needs to download the same thing, and each time, apparently, it doesn't. There are also random times when a message pops up saying "The Apple Music Apps Content Installer wants to make changes. Type your password to allow this." To which I do, but nothing visibly happens afterward. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how I can resolve this?

Additionally, when I open a brand new project file, and use Drum Kit Designer with Drummer, everything appears to work just fine.

Back