Logic Pro X Problem while in X-Fade mode

Daan

Hello L.U.G. people
A problem; If i drag a ( part of a ) region on top off another one while in 'X-fade mode' ( one of the choises in the 'Drag'menu) and i SELECT that second region ( or the track its on ), i can not see the dragged region(s) anymore!! It kind of 'becomes one', if i deselect the region or its track i can see the 'paisted' region(s) but as soon as i select it ( or its track ) the region i paisted it on ( dragged it on ) becomes one with the region i dragged on top....anyone??? it makes life difficult because i can not see the edits i made ( when selected ), and i can not do anything with the paisted regions....In the editor i can still see the paisted regions, but i can not select or move them, there are som blue 'parts' on top of the wave screen ( in editor ) where i can make the dragged parts play, and after that i can select and drag/move them from left to right in the editor...THNXallready for any suggestions..

Daan

Oeps!! i found out imediatly after this post that i CAN select them!!, the problem just happens when you select the 'main' part of the region you paisted on! ( if you select the region, but not at the place where you paisted something ) but if you select the region at the place where you paisted it's allright, so not a 'biggy' anym,ore, but still a bit strange ---