Logic Pro 8 problems searching for audio files

zpa

Hi.
I just updated logic pro to 8.0.2. I then got problems when trying to search for audio files. I've moved several of my logic files to external hds and therefore it's important for me that this function is working. Anyone know what the problem could be???
Best wishes
P. A.

What problem are you getting? Is it when you click on "search" during the opening of the project?

I'm not sure what the immediate answer is, but the best way to stop this happening in the future is to always keep the audiofiles in the project folder. However tempting to save drive space, never ever share audiofiles between two or more projects.

Upvote 0
search - audio files

Hi.
Thanks for answer!
The problem is that when i hit search button, nothing happens. i have to force quit logic.
I try to keep the sound library tidy.... and save the soundfiles together with the logic file. but sometimes things don't work out like you've planned..... :)
best
PÃ¥l A

Upvote 0
Hi.
The problem is that when i hit search button, nothing happens. i have to force quit logic.

Have you tried trashing the preferences? That's all I can think of for seemingly random crashes or lock ups. But hopefully someone who has had this exact problem may know a lot more.

Upvote 0
Back