Logic Studio apps putting multiple tracks on one cd

pianistguy

Logician
This may seem like a very basic question, but how does a person, take several different files that they have recorded on logic and make them burn on one cd?

i have 9 different files recorded and want 9 songs to be on the cd. I know how to bounce one song on one cd, but i want to know how to put multiple songs on a cd for the finishing project. Thanks

That is exactly what the Logic Studio application Waveburner Pro is for. It takes your tracks and lets you burn them to a single, red book format CD. You can even adjust pauses, index points, add effects, and so on.

If you don't own Logic Studio, and you want to burn Red Book CDs, Waveburner Pro is a reason to upgrade.

Orren

i have logic pro 8 , that comes with logic studio, right? so where do i find the application in the program?

It's the other way around: Logic Studio includes Logic Pro.

Logic Studio includes a number of applications:
Logic Pro
Waveburner
Soundtrack Pro
Compressor
Impulse Response Utility
Apple Loops Utility
Logic Node

Other than the Utilities, all the Logic Studio applications are in your Applications folder.

Orren

I use iTunes. I just drag all the songs into iTunes and put them into one folder. Then I select the "burn cd" feature and it allows me to burn one cd with all the songs on it.
However, I didn't know about the Red Book cd burning. I'm going to have to upgrade.
Thanks for that info.

Waveburner does lots of cool things you can't do in itunes. Its well worth learning if you are putting together a CD. MacPro Video has a tutorial on it. Their training is one release behind, however, it will get you thru what you need to know. I found the Apple manual to be quite confusing for one who had never used this type of tool.

I am sure that 3rd party products exist as well. It is for others, more knowledgeable than, I to comment.

Back