Sampling Kontakt Instruments in Autosampler

willnubu

Logician
I'm trying to sample the Glassworks Library and I'm using Kontakt Player. I did everything I saw in the ES1 video, but every time I press start, it tells me no sound is emitted for every note to be sample.:brkwl:

That's an interesting question... If someone has bought a library, should they be allowed to use it in their compositions in the most efficient way possible? I'm not sure. However, if it ends up as identifiable audio/samples within a production, as long as the user has a paid license, it shouldn't matter how it got there.
It could be seen in the same light as freezing, or bouncing a region of same said instrument/sample.

A little off topic by now I guess, but it raises interesting questions.

I would think it is fine if the legal owner of the library does it and does not try to sell the conversion.

They won't let me do it under the EULA, but I didn't realize when I bought it that the .nkx files couldn't be opened when I was using Translator to convert to .exs files and I spend $200 on this. So I know what has to be done.

They won't let me do it under the EULA,

Well, there you go.. that's the answer. It doesn't get any more straight forward. My previous response was based upon the actual question, without an actual (or should I say factual?) answer. Big difference.

Back