Logic Pro X Score - Bar numbers

Not sure if any you use the score feature, but do any you smart people know of a way to get the score and main page bar numbers to match? I can change the bar numbers in score, bu then they no longer match the numbers on the main page or the editors.

We use bar numbers a lot in rehearsals, and a score should start numbering from the first full bar.

Ab van Goor

Logician
While I wouldn't count myself to the smart ones, if I understand your question correctly, the following might be of interest:
File->project settings->score->numbers&names->bar offset

Hi Ab, Thanks for your reply. I'm aware of this offset, but what I'd like to do is get them to match, so that when I go back to working on the main page, the bar numbers remain the same as the score. TBH, I don't thnk it is possible...

Jay Asher

Logician
Hi Ab, Thanks for your reply. I'm aware of this offset, but what I'd like to do is get them to match, so that when I go back to working on the main page, the bar numbers remain the same as the score. TBH, I don't thnk it is possible...

I don't understand the question. If a region starts at bar 1, it will show as bar 1 in the score unless you do an offset.