Skitch

Like the other posters, it's highly recommended. It works very well, and is really easy to use. And for free, you can't beat the price! ;)

Orren

And for free, you can't beat the price!
It will not be free forever and this is of course no surprise. Currently Plasq makes an user survey, asking questions about features and prices and relationsship between them. The users are asked what they would accept.

And for free, you can't beat the price!
It will not be free forever and this is of course no surprise. Currently Plasq makes an user survey, asking questions about features and prices and relationsship between them. The users are asked what they would accept.

That's a good point. I got a link to the survey, but I haven't taken it yet.

Well, when Skitch goes commercial, I think if we can show them that we have a large user base that actively uses Skitch, maybe they'll cut us a deal...

Orren

Well, when Skitch goes commercial, I think if we can show them that we have a large user base that actively uses Skitch, maybe they'll cut us a deal...

That'd be cool. I use Skitch really often.
Guess it's quite about the instant online posting, too. Apart from developing the program, they need to cover server costs as well.
Well, let's see what their pricing ideas are like.

- Sascha

Back