Logic Pro 9 "Style" doesn't appear in instrument inspector

torreynado

I want to convert a traditional score to tabs, but in the inspector window for the instrument, "Style" doesn't appear. Do I need to adjust preferences somewhere or am I using the wrong type of instrument? it is a software instrument (piano)

For the score to show the scorestyle, there isn't a wrong type of instrument (either Software instrument or external MIDI )(single or multi) should be fine.

Also I'm not aware of a preference that would stop a staff style from showing, can show us a screenshot of your score inspector (score parameter box).

Upvote 0
A picture would be really helpful. This stuff just works so I have to assume you're not looking in the right spot. Are you in the score editor inspector or track parameter box for the arrange area? The track inspector setting only works before you record a track, not after the fact.

Upvote 0
I want to convert a traditional score to tabs, but in the inspector window for the instrument, "Style" doesn't appear.

Style will be shown when the Score window is selected. (In Arrange, the Inspector looks different).

Click-hold on whatever shows next to [Style] and select Guitar. You should get get your tabs.....

Upvote 0
Back