Logic Pro 9 Take Folders and Tempo Changes

HKC

Logician
Has anybody else tried to record something into a take folder in a song with tempochanges and then remove the tempochanges. That seems to confuse the quickswiping quite a bit.
I discovered this because I was melodyning a vocaltrack that ended on a tempochange (which confused Melodyne) so I locked the regions and made an alternate tempo like suggested on Celemonys homepage (this was on Melodyne 1 but the trick still works). This confused the take switching which apparently didn't lock to smpte.
Of course the solution was just to flatten the folder but I did look like an idiot for 15 minutes there so look out:)
 
Top