Logic Pro 9 Varispeed issue

bullfiddle

I've been using varispeed to slow down an mp3. My goal here at the moment is just slowing down the mp3 to learn solos, etc. So I only have one track with the mp3 and one track for my guitar. Works fine, but when I use the speed only option I can't hear my guitar track. As soon a I turn it off it comes back. Anybody know what the problem is???

Bullfiddle

I've been using varispeed to slow down an mp3. My goal here at the moment is just slowing down the mp3 to learn solos, etc. So I only have one track with the mp3 and one track for my guitar. Works fine, but when I use the speed only option I can't hear my guitar track. As soon a I turn it off it comes back. Anybody know what the problem is???

Bullfiddle

This is just how varispeed works. You'll hear yourself only if you're recording (which isn't what you want to do). You could try having input monitor turned on but in not sure if that works or not. Or.... use flex audio on the track and then slow the tempo down (do not use varispeed at all). You'll hear yourself no problem plus the quality of the slowed down audio will be way better than varispeed!

Upvote 0
Back