Logic Pro X Vibrato on Trumpet part.

sus4

Logician
I'm getting vibrato on my 1st. trumpet part. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th are fine. It appears to be coming from Logic Pro X not from ARIA player which is the instrument sounds that I use. I don't use Studio Horns. Anyone have any idea why I'm getting the vibrato?

fuzzfilth

Logician
Before someone suggests to turn the ModWheel down, you might want to add that you had a massive 4pages thread on this a while ago on another forum (Funny Sound Coming From A Track - Logic Pro Help), with many, many suggestions and you eventually deciding to ask the software developer. I'm not sure we need to go through all this again. What has come from your enquiry to Garritan ?

Upvote 0

sus4

Logician
fuzzfilth, first let me apologize. I understand what you're saying. Didn't mean for it to go on that long. I became very frustrated.
I did turn down the mod wheel on my keyboard controller and it turned off the 1st trumpet in the ARIA player. Dealing with Garritan was also very frustrating. It took a long time for them to finally say it's not the ARIA player of Garritan. They sent me a screenshot of where all the settings should be which I followed and it didn't change anything. That's when they said it's probably Logic that's causing the problem. I was embarrassed to continue asking Logic Pro Help for help. It's a great website as is this one. What I'm doing after all of this is starting from scratch. I created a new big band template and the first thing I did was to see how the 1st. trumpet sounded and it sounded fine, no vibrato. I don't mind entering everything back in, I have the time and the patience. Thanks for responding.

Upvote 0