Logic Pro 8 Vienna ensemble 3

Hello,
New on logic users.I'm using Logic 8 with new system Mac OS X 10.5.7 and since the upgrade of the System I can't use anymore the Vienna ensemble 3: before I had to start the vienna ensemble pgm then he search for vienna key than in logic I had to clic connect ,than the IP adress of the computer was on the screen than clic and it goes.Now I don't see any adress on the screen and I can't play the instruments via logic.

Hello,
New on logic users.I'm using Logic 8 with new system Mac OS X 10.5.7 and since the upgrade of the System I can't use anymore the Vienna ensemble 3: before I had to start the vienna ensemble pgm then he search for vienna key than in logic I had to clic connect ,than the IP adress of the computer was on the screen than clic and it goes.Now I don't see any adress on the screen and I can't play the instruments via logic.
Salut
regarde les paramêtre de ton pare-feu (look at the parameters of your firewall)

there is a French group for VSL french people / groupe Francais pour les util VSL
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/VSL-francais/messages

@+

Cyril

you should put your question on the VSL forum

I have not used VE 3 yet

can you see your slaved mac from the other one using The Network functions of MAC OS X ?
did you authorize your VE3 ?

Cyril
Thank you very much for your last comment.I tried the ethernet connection for my macbook pro and it works.I finally found the pbm:I made a mistake opening the Vienna Ensemble and not the vienna ensemble service where you can rely the VE to logic.
Thank you