Vocal VAT/AU Plugin Software

Howie Roxx

Logician
Hey LUG Group,

Has anyone used a vocal plugin/software with vocal presets that has more than oohs, aahs and heavenly angel emulations.

Something different, out of the ordinary (not alien voices or computer machine voices, chirps and boings) maybe ethnic (Asian, African, Middle East, European or other interesting voices?

I am not cheap as in 'CHEAP' but I do not have hundreds to spend. So can anyone suggest a plugin or the like?

Howie :cool:

Not a plugin, but sample library set: Vocal Planet. It's been out a while but there;s some stuff on there I found very useful.

Thanks guys for the links and advice. Took a look and I am thinking about where I want to go with this experimentation. Narrow my focus. Maybe I should use my own voice and get a version of Celemony Melodyne to get my voice to pitch and add some FX. I have never used their software. It looks cool but is it a steep learning curve?.

Howie

T Maybe I should use my own voice and get a version of Celemony Melodyne to get my voice to pitch and add some FX. I have never used their software. It looks cool but is it a steep learning curve?.

No, it's incredibly easy. Comes with a video that explains all you need to get started nicely.

Hey Pete, Thanks. I went to Celemony's website and they have a 30 day Free Trial unlimited use of Melodyne Editor. I am going to try the 30 day Trial. If I can't decide in 30 days whether I like what it does or not (I watched several of their online videos, WOW), maybe I should be a Politician instead of a musician. Ha Ha Ha

Howie

Back