Logic Pro 9 Vote for Logic....

Who cares about what a bunch of guys, half of whom live in their parent's house and mix on an Mbox 2 in their bedroom, think?

Wow! What a way to inspire a sense of community among Logic users!

For some one who is recognized as a Logic guru, that was a very ignorant comment deserving of an apology!!!

What if all of those who you describe above no longer buy your book with it's horrible gray scale screen shots?

Eli, Doug Z., Steve H., David Nahmani to name just a few would never stoop so low as to discredit their stature as Logic educators.

Mr. Asher, with all due respect for your abilities, you have quite a track record on the web of getting egg on your face with your arrogance and insulting comments.

Boo Asher!!!:angryfire:

Upvote 0
@CSEye: I suggest you discuss that privately with Jay. Whilst his comments may be regarded as critical, they are not directed at any particular individuals, and wrt forum members, there may be more than an element of truth in them.

Not that there is anything wrong with a bunch of guys making music in their bedrooms!

I'll leave it with a friendly but serious request that we avoid getting personal.

thanks and kind regards

Mark (wearing his Admin cap)

Upvote 0
@CSEye: I suggest you discuss that privately with Jay. Whilst his comments may be regarded as critical, they are not directed at anyone in particular, and wrt forum members, there may be more than an element of truth in them - not that there is anything wrong with a bunch of guys making music in their bedrooms.

I'll leave it with a friendly but serious request that we avoid getting personal.

thanks and kind regards

Mark (wearing his Admin cap)

Duly noted.

Jay is in a very different league than the vast majority of members here. He is among a group of high profile individuals that Logic users of all levels look to for knowledge and inspiration.

Connect the dots...

Upvote 0
Guys, I was joking and I thought it would be obvious because I do in fact particpate on GS quite a bit.. I should have used an emoticon.

So CSeye, you have my apology.

Upvote 0
Guys, I was joking and I thought it would be obvious because I do in fact particpate on GS quite a bit.. I should have used an emoticon.

So CSeye, you have my apology.

Duly noted.

Pushing 60, very independent, and a big spender on Logic tutorials...

Upvote 0
Back