Logic Pro 9 Weird problem with Plug-in grab

Beatlefreek

Logician
I have a song I'm working on that has about 24 tracks. I've needed to re-arrange the plugin-ins within the various tracks - moving, say, a compression plug-in down to the last slot from the first slot, for example, and everything worked fine and as it should, except on this one audio track.

With all the other tracks, I hit command, click my mouse over the plug-in to be moved, the little hand icon appears, and so I move the plug-in.

But on this one audio track, when I hit command and click the mouse over the plugin I want to move, the little hand icon appears for only a second and then turns into this, sort of, radiating snowflake icon, which does not allow me to move any of the plug-ins.

As I've said, I've successfully moved all other plug-ins that needed moving (not only on this song but others) but I can't figure out what's going on with this one track and why it won't let me move the plug-ins.

Thanks in advance for any help.

hosehead

Logician
The track is frozen. You need to unfreeze it. Check you Track Header Setup in arrange view or the track inspector.