Logic Pro 9 Why the names of my waves are Audio 1_bip?!

Clyde

When I'm exporting in Logic Pro 9 (new for me) I write the name that I want to export my tracks (all tracks to an audio file) but it keeps exporting them as Audio 1_bip.wav

Why they don't keep the name that I saved them?! What I'm I doing wrong?!

Thanks!

Clyde

But you raise a good point - wouldn't it be nice to have the option to "Export All Tracks as Audio" and have them take the names of the tracks that are being exported? On a big arrangement that's going to be mixed elsewhere in Pro Tools, for example, it would save a lot of renaming.

Upvote 0
But you raise a good point - wouldn't it be nice to have the option to "Export All Tracks as Audio" and have them take the names of the tracks that are being exported? On a big arrangement that's going to be mixed elsewhere in Pro Tools, for example, it would save a lot of renaming.

That's what it does do. At least for me, it uses the name of the track as the name of the exported track, except it adds "_bip"

Upvote 0
Most of the time I'm exporting a bunch of software instruments, so I guess what I'm looking for is for it to name the files after the patch. Unless I go in and rename the track myself it defaults to Audio 1_bip etc. Call me lazy.

Upvote 0
Back