WTB/WTT Emagic Logic Audio 5 Dongle/XSKey

roland

Logician
Hi Folks I am looking for Logic Audio Blue USB Dongle/XSKey that is authorised for windows. We need one that works with logic 5, or even gold 5, or platinum 5. any of them would work for us. I am willing to pay more than a fair price for the legal working key or if you are interested I have a either Logic Gold 4.8 and USB Dongle (authorized for MAC) or Logic audio silver 4.8.1 for MAC or Windows. would trade one of these for a working XSkey. AH heck if you have a windows authorized working XSkey for Emagic Logic 5 you can have both complete programs. Let me know what you have and price.

thanks

D Franklin

Hi there,

I am trying to find an Emagic Logic Windows 5.x dongle... anybody have one of these that I can borrow or buy please?

I am eager to show my daughter some old iso files from 4.x and 5.5 and need that key desperately to open those files so I can play them with her on a mac!

Thanks so much, I'm really struggling trying to find this... I think my dongle is in storage a few thousand miles away from where I'm living now,

Danny

roland

Logician
Hi there,

I am trying to find an Emagic Logic Windows 5.x dongle... anybody have one of these that I can borrow or buy please?

I am eager to show my daughter some old iso files from 4.x and 5.5 and need that key desperately to open those files so I can play them with her on a mac!

Thanks so much, I'm really struggling trying to find this... I think my dongle is in storage a few thousand miles away from where I'm living now,

Danny
i have emagic 4.8 factory disc and dongle for platinum on Mac i would sell you if your interested
thanks
roland

Last edited:

timmy diezel

hi roland. ive got an old G4 that admitedly wont turn on, but think i could get it sorted however cant locate the bloody emaic dongle. i think i was using logic 5 or 7 although cant quite remember ... songs wont load on my oldest black macbook so wondering maybe if i got the dongle for the g4 they may just load up enough to work on again as found some old bits i would like to ressurect. how much do you want for the dongle. best .. t

roland

Logician
sorry bud i sold it all to another forum member but he might want to sell the old mac dongle...don't know however you can ask him...he goes by the name D Franklin

timmy diezel

Hi there,

Danny
hi mate . roland said he sold you the dongle for mac but that you might want sell it on to me. i have an old g4 that im trying to ressurect and lost the bloody dongle with logic on .. lmk . t