WTB/WTT Emagic Logic Audio 5 Dongle/XSKey

roland

Logician
Hi Folks I am looking for Logic Audio Blue USB Dongle/XSKey that is authorised for windows. We need one that works with logic 5, or even gold 5, or platinum 5. any of them would work for us. I am willing to pay more than a fair price for the legal working key or if you are interested I have a either Logic Gold 4.8 and USB Dongle (authorized for MAC) or Logic audio silver 4.8.1 for MAC or Windows. would trade one of these for a working XSkey. AH heck if you have a windows authorized working XSkey for Emagic Logic 5 you can have both complete programs. Let me know what you have and price.

thanks

mvxs0AA.jpg

Hi there,

I am trying to find an Emagic Logic Windows 5.x dongle... anybody have one of these that I can borrow or buy please?

I am eager to show my daughter some old iso files from 4.x and 5.5 and need that key desperately to open those files so I can play them with her on a mac!

Thanks so much, I'm really struggling trying to find this... I think my dongle is in storage a few thousand miles away from where I'm living now,

Danny

Hi there,

I am trying to find an Emagic Logic Windows 5.x dongle... anybody have one of these that I can borrow or buy please?

I am eager to show my daughter some old iso files from 4.x and 5.5 and need that key desperately to open those files so I can play them with her on a mac!

Thanks so much, I'm really struggling trying to find this... I think my dongle is in storage a few thousand miles away from where I'm living now,

Danny
i have emagic 4.8 factory disc and dongle for platinum on Mac i would sell you if your interested
thanks
roland

Last edited:
hi roland. ive got an old G4 that admitedly wont turn on, but think i could get it sorted however cant locate the bloody emaic dongle. i think i was using logic 5 or 7 although cant quite remember ... songs wont load on my oldest black macbook so wondering maybe if i got the dongle for the g4 they may just load up enough to work on again as found some old bits i would like to ressurect. how much do you want for the dongle. best .. t

sorry bud i sold it all to another forum member but he might want to sell the old mac dongle...don't know however you can ask him...he goes by the name D Franklin

Hi there,

Danny
hi mate . roland said he sold you the dongle for mac but that you might want sell it on to me. i have an old g4 that im trying to ressurect and lost the bloody dongle with logic on .. lmk . t

Not sure if you still want it, but I still have the Logic 5 Platinum USB dongle fully loaded with all of the plugins that you could've bought at the time (ES1, ES2, EVD6, EXS24, Evoc20, etc).

It wouldn't be for sale perchance and how much is it? I have the logic platinum blue XS dongle fully open but the PC side of the authorisations is failing,but the mac side works well.

Back