Logic Pro (X) Once recorded properly tracks are hidden while audible

Chuchi

:(Hi,

I am facing a new situation that never occurred in the past with Logic 9. :( When I record an audio file "vocal for example", I can see the wave form normally appearing in red/white during the recording process. Once record is off, the track become empty with an horizontal line while the audio is there :eeek:.
To be able to see the wave form, I need to go to the audio file menu of the file editor (not track editor) and click on " refresh overviews"
This is an extremely boring situation :angryfire:. Does anyone know if it this process can be done "automatically" for all recorded tracks in the general preferences or should we need to do tracks after tracks:confused:

Thanks a lot for your kind help.
Christian

Are you working within take folders? Are you punching in? Is it possible you are experiencing some unexpected comps being created?

Upvote 0
Thanks a lot, I am not a native English speaker and do not hae the software in English but in French. I've attached screenshots so that you may understand ..if I understood the questions:redface:

The delay is in accordance of the audiointerface..or do you mean, the time elapsed before Logic start to record..

Thanks a lot

Christian

Attachments

• Screen a.jpg
    Screen a.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Screen b.jpg
    Screen b.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 0
Hello,

What happens if you set the Recording Delay to "0" which is the default value?

Your screen shot shows a setting of 5000 samples with the slider all the way to the right.

Attachments

• recording delay.jpg
    recording delay.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 0
Back