Post here to indicate active interest in the LUG

Here is my response to rude email sent to me. I guess it's par for the course on all things Apple - why should Logic be any different?... Oh btw, it's useful to browse this site without posting in order to learn about Logic. Perhaps you should let your advertisers know that.

Hi. Still interested in the LUG. Here's my post so you won't delete my account. Been busy with live touring so haven't posted for some time. New sit looks cool!

Hello,

I got your mail about cleaning up the site. I did not post for some time, but I am still interested in this site, in the past it has helped me with a lot of problems about the score-window.

So please keep me in!

Best

Gerard Beljon

Don't delete me please. I use Logic Pro 9.1.8 on a Mac Pro 3,1, and I don't wanna upgrade because my system is fairly stable on OSX Mavericks. If I get enough cash for a new Mac Trash Can, then I can upgrade to Logic Pro X, then I can get sweet new bugs, then I'll need to panic and get on the forum on here to find out a workaround. But until then, I'm good.

Here is my response to rude email sent to me. I guess it's par for the course on all things Apple - why should Logic be any different?... Oh btw, it's useful to browse this site without posting in order to learn about Logic.

We are sorry you thought it was rude. You are able to browse this site whether or not you are a member, our only intention was to make the database a bit smaller and hopefully save on server load/expenses and not to restrict access to anyone.

If people are browsing but never logging in that is fine, we just thought if that is the case then it might make sense to deactivate an account that is not needed.

Perhaps you should let your advertisers know that.

I think advertisers are only bothered about page views and clickthroughs, not membership.

Just stepped in to say hello to everybody who made for this long the effort to keep live and running this Forum..
i've been in fora more than a decade and since i was not posting the admin noticed me that in case i didn't i would have been deleted from the group... which i totally do not want..
so i'm writing this to avoid this and to keep my legacy of logic user.
I guess i'm totally out of topic here, but i didn't know where to post this.. so please forgive me.
Hugs to everybody

F.R.

Back