Logic Pro (X) Logic X with Behringer X Touch

Jim

Logician
Hello.
I would greatly appreciate what your thoughts are for using the Behringer X Touch and or mackie control in MC mode with Logic X, and if their are issues and how it is working out? I am on Logic 9 with the X touch in MC mode with usb.. It is mostly working well but sometimes not all functions for MC mode are working as should. What OS is best for the X touch?

Thanks, Jim

Deleted ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logic.pro.cs. X Touch is now functioning properly. And Scrubbing has been fixed... Thanks facej.

Upvote 1
I have no answer for you. I use macOS 10.12, Logic Pro X 10.4.1 - it works fine. I wind up opening the manual a lot. Learn a lot of things that way. The Mackie Control chapter of the Control Surfaces manual is the place to look.

Upvote 0
Thanks. Yes, I am using the manual a lot. Also interested in hearing from some people who may have moved from Logic 9 and the improvements if any that they may see as well as X Touch users.

Thanks again, Jim

Upvote 0
Behringer X Touch works perfect on macbook(1) - Early 2011, 2.7 GHz intel Core i7, Logic 10.2.4
Behringer X Touch "problematic" on macbook(2) - Early 2013, 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5, Logic 10.4.1
Problem's are - Transport contol on xtouch not working. I've mirrored Mackie Control on Macbook(2) to mirror Macbook(1). No fix
My firmware is up to date 1.15. Restart sometimes help for a few minutes. I've read and studied the MMC texts. I'm in need of a ideas, work-thru's, troubleshooting help, solutions... Peace

Upvote 0
Can't suggest anything other than rebuilding all defaults (or simply deleting the cs preferences files).

I have zero problems in Logic 10.4.8, macOS 10.14.6, 2019 iMac, X-Touch connected to USB hub (powered) plugged in to USB 3 port on iMac.

Upvote 0
Deleted ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logic.pro.cs. X Touch is now functioning properly. And Scrubbing has been fixed... Thanks facej.
you've just saved my happiness.... I was SO frustrated... but deleting that preference file was the answer. THANKSSSSSSS

Upvote 0
Back